Purchasing this warranty extends the original manufacturer's one (1) year warranty up to three years from date of shipment.
If the equipment is used in a manner not specified by the manufacturer, the protection provided by the equipment may be impaired.
Limitation of warranty
- Warranty: PICOTEST CORP. guarantees that this product meets its published specifications at the time of shipment from the factory. Under proper installation it should work as expected.
- Warranty Period: This equipment is warranted against defects in material and manufacturing for a period of three (3) years from the date of shipment. During the warranty period, PICOTEST is responsible for necessary repairs as long as the product can be proved to be defective.
For warranty service or repair this product must be returned to a service facility designated by PICOTEST. Please contact your local service representative.
- Excluded Items: This warranty does not include consumptive parts such as fuses, buttons and relays. Neither does this warranty cover defects caused by improper installation, improper or insufficient maintenance, unauthorized modification, improper operation, ignorance of environmental specifications or improper software or interfacing.
- No other warranty is expressed or implied, except for the above mentioned.
- The remedies provided herein are the buyer’s sole and exclusive remedies. PICOTEST shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
- Our warranties do not cover any damage resulting from unauthorized modification or misuse.
- Unless mentioned elsewhere in this document, our warranty does not apply to fuses, probes, and problems arising from normal wear or your abnormal operations.
- Our warranties do not apply on any direct, incidental, special, or consequential damages.
- The above warranties are exclusive and no other warranty is expressed or implied. PICOTEST disclaims any implied warranties of MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, and FITNESS for any particular reasons.