|J2151A||J2151A PerfectPulse Fast Edge Signal Generator||
|Add to Cart|
The PerfectPulse signal generator provides a square ~32ps edge pulse in a pocket size, self-contained package, requiring only a USB power source. Single button operation allows selection of different operating modes, while Red, Yellow and Green LEDs indicate the current operating mode. The -500mV, 50 Ohm output signal is very square, without overshoot or undershoot making it perfect for verifying instrument and probe rise/fall times, as well as verifying signal path rise/fall time and undershoot/overshoot. The addition of a 10GHz power splitter allows the signal generator to be used as a reflectometer for measuring PCB coupons, cable and PCB trace impedance, verifying cable crimps, measuring trace and cable lengths, dielectric constant and many other applications.
The 3.5mm output connector provides many more mating cycles than 2.92mm or SMA connectors for longer life while mating with SMA and 2.92mm connectors (http://docplayer.net/37728799-Intermateability-of-sma-3-5-mm-and-2-92-mm-connectors-white-paper.html).
Compatible with all 50 Ohm probes, including the Picotest P2100A 1-Port probe, for convenient signal injection.
• All applications requiring a fast, precise edge
• DSP correction and calibration
• TDR – Time Domain Reflectometry
• Low cost PCB coupon tester - Characteristic Impedance of Lines on Printed Boards
• Measure cable and PCB trace length, characteristic impedance, and dielectric constant
• Verify the integrity cable crimps and connector launches
• Measure PCB trace path rise/fall time and overshoot/undershoot
• Supports cable and trace loss modeling
• Scope probe calibration
• Test the frequency bandwidth, rise/fall time, and flatness of lab instruments and probes
Three LEDs: red, yellow, and green indicate the mode the key is in.
Caution: To avoid equipment damage and/or severe injuries or death ensure that the absolute maximum ratings are observed and not exceeded at all times.
Copyright © 2018 Picotest. All rights reserved.
PICOTEST is a subsidiary of SM SANDLER HOLDINGS, LLC